My Blog List

Monday, April 26, 2010

Deadly dragons and friendly flying finch!

Went to see the new movie "How to Train A Dragon" with my son Nigel on Saturday. I had never seen an IMAX film and thought it would be fun to check out in 3D. Eh... it didn't seem that different than a regular movie screen to me. Totally not worth $17.50 a ticket. It's ridiculous how much movies are these days. Granted the movie was pretty decent for a kids' movie... we both enjoyed it very much. I don't get to go to the movies very often, especially with my son, since the birth of Leah. It's nice to get out and watch a movie with my little man... although, he wishes that we go every weekend!

On Sunday, I was hanging out talking with family on the front porch when I felt a little flutter on my pant leg. I look down and saw a finch hanging on my pant leg... it was the cutest and oddest thing. It then flew into my house and hung out in a corner of my front room. Luckily, the hubs was home to catch and release it. It was the strangest thing but it was awesome. I had a Dr. Doolittle moment... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment