My Blog List

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chores, pin-up girls and pizza!


Another fun-filled day of chores and such. I did get to do one artistic thing today... check it out. My friend, John, was asking for a drawing of a 50s pin-up girl for a new tattoo, and this is what I came up with. Back to the chores... I finally finished two loads of laundry and am sitting down to have some lunch while looking out into my garden. It's a nice dreary day today... rain... the lovely smell of rain! There's just something so relaxing and cozy about the rain. I think it reminds me of my childhood and when we were stuck inside our classroom in elementary school or at home listening to the rain hitting the window and roof as I was falling asleep at night. It sets you into this trance... kind of like zoning out to the sound of a vacuum cleaner. Uh oh... baby's up from her nap. Gotta go for now...
Wow... the day sure flies. I'm now working on my fourth load of laundry and waiting for the pizza man. My nine year old son, Nigel, is treating! That's amazing! Well, he wanted pizza and not leftovers. My little Leah is saying, "diddle, diddle, diddle." Oh... pizza man is here and I'm going to eat with my munchkins. It's the little things in life that make it so grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment